The G5+ Linux TV Media hub is a powerful 4K Ultra HD streaming device. Thanks to a super quick Mali450 Penta-core graphics processor (GPU) and Amlogic S905 Quad Core CPU, it renders crystal clear 4K UHD video streaming at 60fps fully supporting HDMI 2.0. All of this within a great looking housing that only takes up a small 11cm x 11cm footprint alongside your HDTV. The G5+ runs on Linux 7.0 and allows you to install and run some of the most popular Kodi add-ons direct from the internet.
- Kodi on your TV in stunning 4K Ultra HD.
- 90% faster than an Android based Kodi player.
- Stream up to 4K Ultra HD videos from Kodi / XBMC, YouTube and other video sites!
- Plug in a flash drive and watch movies and home videos in up to 4K Ultra HD.
- Small digital set top box.
- Can also be used with our Android G5+ firmware
*Please note. This box runs on the Linux Operating System with Kodi as the main program. It is not compatible with Android apps unless Android firmware is installed (something that can be done at any point and is easy to do).
- Android TV box
- HDMI lead
- UK 3 pin mains charger
- Remote control
- User manual